[Harp-L] Replacement housing for CX 12

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Fri Jul 26 17:10:24 EDT 2024

If you like the Hohner CX-12, you might want to look into the Kongsheng
KB-12...
It looks like they come in different colors... not sure if the shell would
fit a CX-12... maybe someone knows.

Here is a video from Brendan Power, where he includes the KB-12 as a
possible good chromatic, with no valves.

https://youtu.be/dVxfp9vz1bk?si=NYibofEjakAh4wBw

Ken H in OH