[Harp-L] Replacement housing for CX 12

harplayer.roger@aol.com harplayer.roger@xxxxx
Fri Jul 26 17:59:19 EDT 2024

Thank you for your response. I have a couple of Kongsheng KB12s. I never tried putting the guts of the CX 12 in them. They have a different spring mechanism so I don’t know. I really like the sound of the CX 12 but not so much for the KB 12. I appreciate your input and will at least try it.
Maybe someone on the list will have a shell for sale from a broken CX 12.
Roger

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS