[Harp-L] Marine Band

rneuman@xxxxx rneuman@xxxxx
Tue Feb 6 14:30:50 EST 2024

Thus the beauty of the harp world. Both of my favorites are odd ball
off to the left harps. I DO love the Marine Band. My current favorite
is the 125th anniversary and my other is a Bushman steely. But laying
next to my chair right now as I type this are a small handful of
Babyfat harps that I honk on daily. We live in good times!

Raymond Neumanrneuman at xxxxx

	-----------------------------------------From: "Gary Lehmann"
To: "Harp-l"
Sent: Tuesday February 6 2024 1:03:57PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Marine Band

 Hello,
 The Marine band is not my first choice when it comes to diatonic
harmonicas. Having said that, I do like the special 20, which is a
Marine band with a different comb.
 I once bought a used set of marine bands just to practice customizing
them, and then gifted the set to the wife of a fellow musician, she
plays pretty good harp but has a day job. Dunno if she still plays out
. . .
 I’m using the Manji a lot these days, I figure I need to since I do
the warranty repairs for Suzuki in the United States. I can fix them
if they break . . .
 I like the golden melody, but I like it better after I tune it to
Just.
 Diatonic harmonica players have a lot of choices these days, find
what works for you and stick with it.
 Just worked on an SBS 365, it’s a Marine band!
 Play on harpers,
 Gary