[Harp-L] Marine Band

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Tue Feb 6 14:03:35 EST 2024

Hello,
The Marine band is not my first choice when it comes to diatonic harmonicas. Having said that, I do like the special 20, which is a Marine band with a different comb.
I once bought a used set of marine bands just to practice customizing them, and then gifted the set to the wife of a fellow musician, she plays pretty good harp but has a day job. Dunno if she still plays out . . .
I’m using the Manji a lot these days, I figure I need to since I do the warranty repairs for Suzuki in the United States. I can fix them if they break . . .
I like the golden melody, but I like it better after I tune it to Just.
Diatonic harmonica players have a lot of choices these days, find what works for you and stick with it.
Just worked on an SBS 365, it’s a Marine band!
Play on harpers,
Gary