[Harp-L] Chromatic harmonica maintenance

Wilbur Euler dubyail@xxxxx
Wed Oct 4 12:59:51 EDT 2023

The best I’ve seen is what Tommy Morgan showed me. He always had a heating pad plugged in when he was playing. Kept his chromatic warm and ready to go and had the back up warm and ready for rotation. Worked for him.
Sent from my iPad