[Harp-L] Gig Opportunity at SPAH 2023

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Sun Jul 30 08:34:44 EDT 2023

Hi,

Are you a professional harmonica player?

Are you going to the 2023 SPAH convention in St Louis this year?

Are you interested in a paying gig playing at a seminar that I'm
presenting on Friday morning? It's a 90 minute seminar and you'll
probably be playing for about 30 minutes. We'll probably also have to
get together earlier to go over the format and maybe a little bit of
rehearsal.

If you're interested, contact me so we can go over what I want you to do
and you can tell me how much you want to get paid,

Thanks,

Ronnie Schreiber
The Electric Harmonica Co.
http://www.harmonicaster.com