[Harp-L] Jason Ricci interviews best harp player you never heard of - Greg Hommert

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Thu Jan 12 20:56:28 EST 2023

It's long but worth it.  One of the most helpful and coherent musical
conversations I have heard  in a very very long time.  There's a nice
shout out to harp-l at about an hour in, we used to be the place but now
we're antiquated and irrelevant.  I can't argue with that but I will
point out that my path to this interview was not via MBH it was from a
harp-l post.  I found this conversation to be really worth the almost
hour and a half it took me to watch it.  Thank you captron for posting
this.