[Harp-L] Jason Ricci interviews best harp player you never heard of - Greg Hommert

captron100@xxxxx captron100@xxxxx
Wed Jan 11 13:02:01 EST 2023

  Just a heads up of a player who I'VE never heard of - Gregory Hommert of St. Louis. Long interview but replying posters are raving about it. I doubt that I'll have time to sit thru the 1 1/2 hour interview, but I guarantee that if you advance to 5 min. into this vid u wanna be amazed. Lots of good info re other players, equipment, etc.  If this url doesn't work, u can go to u tube and search "Greatest Harmonica Player Ever? Gregory Hommert Interview".  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke75_-zaoWkRon, FL Keys, USA