[Harp-L] harmonica key for a minor key

Hugo Scott hugo@xxxxx
Tue Feb 28 10:22:18 EST 2023

That was quick!
Thanks both of you for your replies - the E flat option sounds interesting
and I wouldn't have thought of that. I'd need to buy a harp for this key
anyway.
The reason I was considering D flat was because Fm has the same notes in
the scale as Ab, and then the cross-harp of Ab would be Db - but I've never
tried  that and it would probably be too weird.
Anyway, thanks again!