[Harp-L] harmonica key for a minor key

John Kerkhoven soulodancer@xxxxx
Tue Feb 28 09:56:57 EST 2023

Bb cross-harp gives you F. Avoid the 3-draw natural, playing instead the
first step bend in hole 3. Check out Sonny Boy Williamson's Help Me for an
example.

Db is another good choice, but you are no longer playing cross-harp. Fm on
a Db harp is fifth position, with 2-blow and 5-blow as the tonic.

Good luck!