[Harp-L] Helen HarpFest

oneotterman oneotterman@xxxxx
Sun Feb 5 20:01:50 EST 2023

Sorry for the confusion. My first post to the list was a Poster. It didn't
show up.

Here is more on the HarpFest

Registration is automatic with payment.

Tentative schedule is on FB  and listed below on  this page. There will be
updates, follow Helen HarpFest on FB as they will be posted there.

Events are open to the public, outdoor stage at the Hofbrauhaus. The
instructional classes will be closed to the public.

Payment – Pay Pal is the preferred account.

Pay Pal is the preferred payment option.

@JimmyEScott

We are working on lodging Rate at Holiday Inn

706-878-1084

Hofbrau Motel is next door to the Hofbrauhaus Restaurant (not affiliated
with restaurant or HarpFest). 706-878-2184

Instructional Classes and Casual Jams, Instructor Hangouts will be at
Holiday Inn Conference Rooms.

Meals will be included in the HarpFest package.(Subject to Changes)

Breakfast- at Hofbrauhaus Restaurant

Light Lunch- Catered to Holiday Inn

Supper- Buffett at Hofbruahaus

.

Venue

Hofbrauhaus Restaurant and GI Pub

Located on the Chattahoochee River Downtown Helen.

Nightly Performances and Scheduled Jams will be there, a commercial Tent
30x40 will be up over the Large Patio for the event.

Sunday Brunch Jam Sunday Night - Cowboys Jam at Cowboys and Angels
Restaurant, Helen.

Great way to Finish Up the Workshop!

HELEN HARP FEST SCHEDULE

THURSDAY: May 18th

4:00- 5:00 OPEN MIC JAM TIME TRACKS

5:00-9:00 CASUAL SIT IN WITH ACOUSTIC GUITAR

MEET AND GREET WITH INSTRUCTORS

FRIDAY: May 19th

8:00- 9:30

REGISTRATION – BREAKFAST SERVED AT HOFBRAUHAUS or On Your On

9;00 -10:00 OPEN MIC JAM TIME TRACKS

HARMONICA HANGOUT WITH INSTUCTORS
1000 – 12;00 - 3 SIMULTANEOUS SEMINARS TBA
12:00 - 1:00 - LUNCH
(Light lunch  at 12:00) PROVIDED
1;30 – 3;30 - 3 SIMULTANEOUS SEMINARS TBA
BREAK
3:30 - 4:30 –  HARMONICA HANGOUT WITH INSTRUCTORS
4:00 - 5:00 -  OPEN MIC JAM TIME - TRACKS and/or Live Musicians

5:00 - 10:30 – OPEN MIC JAM HELENFEST JAM BAND MAINSTAGE

SATURDAY:  May 20th

BREAKFAST PROVIDED  Or On Your On

9;00 -10:00 OPEN MIC JAM TIME TRACKS

HARMONICA HANGOUT WITH INSTRUCTORS
10;00 – 12;00 - 3 SIMULTANEOUS SEMINARS TBA
12:00 - 1:00 - LUNCH
(Light lunch  at 12:00) PROVIDED
1;30 – 3;30 - 3 SIMULTANEOUS SEMINARS TBA
BREAK
3:30 - 4:30 –  HARMONICA HANGOUT WITH INSTRUCTORS
4:00 - 5:00 -  OPEN MIC JAM TIME TRACKS

5:00 - 10:30 – OPEN MIC JAM HELENFEST JAM BAND MAIN STAGE

SUNDAY: May 21st

Brunch – Afternoon Jam – Sunday Night 6-10 Cowboys Jam Full Band

Cowboys Jam Cowboys and Angels Restaurant Helen

This is a Tentative Schedule, Subject to Change!  A syllabus containing all
instructors' handouts and materials will be provided. Stay tuned for more
info on our sponsors. We look forward to seeing you here!