[Harp-L] Helen Harpfest

oneotterman oneotterman@xxxxx
Sat Feb 4 10:16:43 EST 2023

We are having Helen HarpFest in May.  Location Helen, Georgia.
Our host will be Hofbrauhaus on the Chattahoochee, The 'Hooch'
Come Join Us for two days of instruction with some of the best in the
business!

Jason Ricci, Todd Parrott, Rob Papprozzi
Two Days in Helen Ga. Starts Thursday night, Lessons Friday and Saturday,
Jams and Performaces Sunday.
Host Hofbrauhaus Resturant and GI Pub, dwontown Helen Ga.

Details at Helen HarpFest Face Book

Events are open to the public, outdoor stage at the Hofbrauhaus. The
instructional classes will be closed to the public.

Payment – Pay Pal is the preferred account.

Pay Pal is the preferred payment option.

@JimmyEScott

Lodging at Holiday Inn

706-878-1084

Hofbrau Motel is next door to the Hofbrauhaus Restaurant (not affiliated
with restaurant or HarpFest). 706-878-2184

Instructional Classes and Casual Jams, Instructor Hangouts will be at
Holiday Inn Conference Rooms.

Meals will be included in the HarpFest package.(Subject to Changes)

Breakfast- at Hofbrauhaus Restaurant

Light Lunch- Catered to Holiday Inn

Supper- Buffett at Hofbruahaus

.

Venue

Hofbrauhaus Restaurant and GI Pub

On the Chattahoochee River Downtown Helen. Nightly Performances and
Scheduled Jams will be there, a commercial Tent 30x40 will be up over the
Large Patio for the event.

Sunday Night - Cowboys Jam at Cowboys and Angels Restaurant, Helen.

Great way to Finish Up the Workshop!