[Harp-L] Suzuki Sub30

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Mon Aug 21 22:49:18 EDT 2023

Rick,
A double reed bend sounds fine.  Get an X reed to see why I state the SUB
30 is trash.  If X Reeds were still being made at $300 a pop, they'd be my
solution to playing the diatonic harp chromatically.  I agree a double reed
bend on a well made harp sounds better than an overblow.  But I prefer
overblows to a SUB 30 by many miles.

But I am glad you like them and hope we can get past this disagreement.
It's all opinion.
Michael