[Harp-L] Quick recommendation

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Sun Aug 20 08:34:19 EDT 2023

I've never played a Meisterklasse, but have heard good things about them.  I've played CX12s a lot, own many of them. They are generally very good, but in my experience have, in recent years, had quite a few with annoying windsaver issues right out of the box. Hopefully that situation has improved since my last purchase, which was maybe 5 years ago now.

- Slim