[Harp-L] Country Tuned Hohner Blue Harps - For Sale

Mike Fugazzi harpninjamike@xxxxx
Wed Aug 2 10:59:46 EDT 2023

Basically it makes it easier to play 2nd position Major.  You don't have to
worry about hitting a flat 7th, and you can play the Major 7th without
overblowing hole 5.  It is interesting as you still need to be able to hit
the draw 2', draw 3" bend, and 9+ blow bend in the other octaves.  So you
can still do some traditional riffs and such.  An alternative is the Melody
Maker tuning, but the timbre of the bends in Country tuning fit the
traditional sounds of country harmonica like the blues bends for blues.