[Harp-L] Country Tuned Hohner Blue Harps - For Sale

Full Name karpowicz@xxxxx
Wed Aug 2 10:28:05 EDT 2023

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the advantage of raising the 5 hole a ½ step? Does it make playing country and bluegrass tunes easier than usual diatonic tuning? Is country tuning used in any other styles of music?

Thanks for any help.

Ken