[Harp-L] Hendrik Meurkens on the Happy Hour Harmonica poccast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Apr 22 03:11:01 EDT 2023

Hi all, chromatic Samba jazz player Hendrik Meurkens is the latest guest on the podcast. If you're not familiar with his work, you've got to check him out.
Link below, but I hear the links sometimes don't display in the harp-l page. In which case, please just search for 'Happy Hour Harmonica podcast' in your browser or podcast player.
Hendrik Meurkens interview

|  |  |

|  |
Hendrik Meurkens interview

Hendrik Meurkens joins me on episode 84. Hendrik is a German chromatic player who has been living in New York si...