[Harp-L] Hohner Super Chromonica and diatonic parts for sale

Emily Keene esalisburykeene@xxxxx
Wed Apr 19 03:10:21 EDT 2023

I've long since switched to playing only Seydels in circular
tunings (including my Chromatic Deluxe harmonicas) but that's not what this
post is about. Before I switched I went through a lot of Super
Chromonicas in various keys-mostly when their combs cracked (I used to
order them from a place in Chicago that's gone now). Just before I
discovered Seydel and circular tunings I soaked a good comb in paraffin
(though I never finished scraping it) and bought a 3-D printed comb for the
Super Chromonica which I never managed to get working right. Anyhoo, I need
the space and I need the money to waste on other projects, so the whole kit
and kaboodle is for sale. I'm asking $30 plus $10 shipping (from Seattle-so
you could pick it up for free if you're close). There is enough there to at
least make a fully working chromatic and a diatonic, and parts galore. If
interested, contact me at esalisburykeene at xxxxx to arrange payment and
shipment (I'm just a private person so I can't do credit cards).

11  Hohner Super Chromonica  reed plates  -3 of the plates are missing 2
reeds each, 1 is missing 1 reed, the rest have all their reeds. All of them
are tarnished and missing most of their windsavers.
1 set (one top,1 bottom) of Covers  Hohner Super Chromonica
1  Hohner Super Chromonica pearwood comb (not cracked) and coated in
paraffin with spring and little bullet shaped thing that keeps it in place.
1 Slide Assembly (all four parts)
1 Barely used Brendan Power 3-D printed plastic comb for Hohner Super
Chromonica
3 Reed plates Hohner Special 20 diatonic
2 bottom covers for Hohner Special 20 diatonic- used, okay condition
1 top cover for Hohner Special 20 diatonic-okay condition
1 top cover for Hohner Special 20 diatonic-dented and flattened
1 comb for Hohner Special 20 diatonic-used but intact
1 comb for Hohner Special 20 diatonic-nubbin broken off
2 diatonic reed plates good condition both with TSKCMMG stamped on them
2 Phillips screws for slide
1 brass cover plate bolt