[Harp-L] Help find Western swing player

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Sep 27 09:23:17 EDT 2022

Here's the thing, it's all about what you do with it.

For instance, accordion was prominent in the Tex Williams and Spade Cooley western swing bands and Jeff Taylor of The Time Jumpers carries on that tradition beautifully (great player!). I can certainly see how a harmonica player could fill that stylistic slot, especially on chromatic, if one had the chops.

- Slim