[Harp-L] Delbert McClinton and Bruce Channel and John Lennon

Hellerman, Steven L. shellerman@xxxxx
Sun Sep 4 21:36:57 EDT 2022

Yes, that is Delbert McClinton on Hey Baby.

Story is that it was Delbert while on tour in England w/ Bruce Channel who turned John Lennon on to cross harp.

Interesting overlap this issue w/ Beatles and harmonica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex8wP-94jc
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.O78tArX7LR4ZZby9fjJ6LQHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex8wP-94jc>
Bruce Channel and Delbert McClinton: Hey Baby 2012<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex8wP-94jc>
Still happening