[Harp-L] Live (with looping) in our project studio: Shake On It!

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Fri Oct 28 11:51:23 EDT 2022

Howdy Harpsters -

Filmed this week, live (with looping) in our project studio, is our harmonica instrumental "Shake On It!" (first published with a much fuller arrangement on our Procrastination album). I'm playing my Kongsheng Lyra Gold chromatic, my current go-to harmonica for recording. For those who don't have the patience to sit through the first section where the guitar loop is being laid down, you can skip to 1:40 where the harmonica head begins :-).

While I composed this tune quite a few years back and have been playing it ever since, I still find it challenging and Penny keeps coming up with cool stuff on the bass to keep me smiling.

Hope you enjoy it!

https://youtu.be/8BXSOjMPKIY

- Slim

https://slimandpenny.com