[Harp-L] Juzzie Smith on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Oct 15 03:15:32 EDT 2022

Hi all, Aussie Juzzie Smith joins me this time around.Juzzie has a one-man band act and has had over 200 million views of his online videos.He uses harmonica to great effect in his show and as well as multiple guitars and rhythm instruments, he uses percussive juggling balls!Juzzie Smith interview

|  |  |

|  |
Juzzie Smith interview

Juzzie Smith joins me on episode 71. Juzzie is an Australian who has a one-man band act with the harmonica pivot...