[Harp-L] Help find Western swing player

Mikael Bäckman mikael.backman@xxxxx
Sun Oct 2 12:50:30 EDT 2022

Hi list!

I'm pleased to see that my Master thesis was mentioned in this thread. I have not recorded an album with Western Swing (yet) but our, i.e., John Henry's coming album (planed to be recorded in June 2023) will contain some Western Swing tunes. Here is a link to a live take of Roly Poly we recorded a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAf8VJibMMw
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fAf8VJibMMw/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAf8VJibMMw>
BD POP SESSIONS #65 John Henry / Roly Poly<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAf8VJibMMw>
Music and lyrics: Fred RoseBand:Ulrika WeinzMikael BäckmanRickard JohanssonÅke FilipssonWalter WeinzSound recording and mixing: Gustav Afsahi Camera and edit...
www.youtube.com

All the best /

Mikael Bäckman

PhD Student