[Harp-L] Misc Harmonicas For Sale

Peter Brunelli peter.brunelli@xxxxx
Tue Nov 22 08:33:25 EST 2022

Hi Folks,

The CX12 is sold. Everything else is still available. As I said in the
original post, make an offer if you think my pricing is out of line. I'm
just looking to put these into the hands of players and not be in the
red after shipping. In that direction I will bundle the LO minors with
the LO replacement minor plates for $100, and the Hohner MS harps with
the MS replacement plates for $100. Shipping is not cheap like it used
to be so $5 or so toward shipping would help.

Also, It isn't that I don't play at all or am selling everything. I have
a 8-harp set of mixed diatonics that I play (occasionally) and that is
all I need. Even if it is just to remind myself how much I love that one
Golden Melody I have.

Pete