[Harp-L] Blast from the past

Peter Brunelli peter.brunelli@xxxxx
Fri Nov 18 16:08:19 EST 2022

Hi folks,

I was active on Harp-L 20+ years ago under tenholer at xxxxx It was
pretty wild at times on the list, including a few server crashes I
played a part in recovering (not causing!). I have been playing bass and
guitar and recording over the years, and mostly play improvised music in
the New Haven, CT area. Harmonica came into the picture while I was on a
hiatus from the strings and I value the experiences of the community and
the learning process I engaged in here.

When it came time (now) to liquidate some of my harp collection I wanted
to start here instead of a generic auction site. I had some mechanical
respiratory issues that made me put down the harp 20 years ago and as a
result I have some extremely clean/unused harps that I would like to
pass on. But before that I wanted to say hello and say that it put a big
grin on my face seeing Harp-L still here and still active.

I'll be looking at the recent archives to see what any FS posts look
like. If anyone has guidance on this I appreciate it.

Fweeeep!

Pete Brunelli