[Harp-L] seeking suggestions for songs with slide guitar

Arthur Jennings arturojennings@xxxxx
Sat May 14 11:41:12 EDT 2022

Junior Wells's 1996 album "Come On In This House" features guest appearances by six different slide guitarists: Corey Harris, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Sonny Landreth, Bob Margolin, and John Mooney. It's a terrific album; you might find something there.