[Harp-L] Rod Piazza "His Instrumentals"

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sat Jun 11 07:50:19 EDT 2022

David Barrett's Masterclass website use to have an artist listing with
songs and keys,
but it no longer exists... I think it was a great reference, and I used it
a lot !

However, you can still reference it using the Wayback Machine Internet
Archive.
Here is the link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20121015091139/http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/artist_listing.htm

Hope this helps !