[Harp-L] Great harmonica chugging videos

Randy Singer randy@xxxxx
Mon Jan 17 13:57:15 EST 2022

FORGOT to add this diatonic classic upside train groove!!!!

JASON RICCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRihFpu2UVk
Goenopheny

> Odd as it sounds we really don’t hear that much good harmonica chugging these days, it’s like the Orange Blossom special groove mixed with some Sonny Terry and a good first position 1920s harmonica style.
>
> Orange Blossom special Charlie McCoy
> https://youtu.be/MUW4LYEJyks <https://youtu.be/MUW4LYEJyks>
>
> Orange blossom special Buddy Green
> https://youtu.be/rV4YJwRStKI <https://youtu.be/rV4YJwRStKI>
>
> Truth be told, :-) I utilized some of that backwards train sound on a famous recording when I performed the solo for the title cut of the album “Eat to the beat” with Blondie. Here is that live performance
>
> https://youtu.be/bll2zAkwem4 <https://youtu.be/bll2zAkwem4>
>
> Here’s another amazing backwards train sound from the Ozark Mountain daredevils, “If you want to get to heaven”
>
> https://youtu.be/eVtHMDJcmxE <https://youtu.be/eVtHMDJcmxE>
>
> And of course one of the most famous greatest harp solos in the world featuring the backwards train sound is our very own magic dick performing whammer jammer
>
> https://youtu.be/ASF5CpqP6HY <https://youtu.be/ASF5CpqP6HY>
>
> Nice to hear that young lady breathe some new life into that dusty instrument of ours:)!!!!!
>

> Randy Singer Music
> www.randysinger.com <http://www.randysinger.com/>
> 954-929-7733
> Talent License TA 1331
> Licensed, bonded and insured
>

> On Jan 15, 2022, at 2:27 AM, Rick Dempster <rickdempster33 at xxxxx <mailto:rickdempster33 at xxxxx>> wrote:
>

> The Waifs were a great act, and Vikki Thorn's harp playing
> was a big part of that, along with the vocals of the sisters.
> Haven't heard anything of them for a long while.
> Thanks for that.
> RD
>
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 at 22:39, randy singer <randy at xxxxx <mailto:randy at xxxxx>> wrote:
> https://youtu.be/Fj0dqbVD4fQ <https://youtu.be/Fj0dqbVD4fQ>
>
> If I were a girl I would sound exactly like this this girl is amazing, taking blues licks and just turning them upside down into somethings so fresh!!
>
> It is a crazy train!  Great!!
>

> Randy Singer Music
> www.randysinger.com <http://www.randysinger.com/>
> 954-929-7733
> Talent License TA 1331
> Licensed, bonded and insured

Randy Singer Music and Entertainment
954-929-7733
randy at xxxxx
www.randysinger.com
"Licensed, bonded and insured” Talent License TA 1331
Currently providing entertainment for The Moon/Astra, The Surfcomber, The Wharf, Lincoln Road Eatery, Sky Yard Miami, Loews Hotel, Bodega Miami, Bodega Palm Beach, Tipsy Flamingo, Boca Raton Resort and Hotel, Colony Restaurant (Palm Beach)