[Harp-L] Great harmonica chugging videos

randy singer randy@xxxxx
Sat Jan 15 02:42:33 EST 2022

Odd as it sounds we really don’t hear that much good harmonica chugging these days, it’s like the Orange Blossom special groove mixed with some Sonny Terry and a good first position 1920s harmonica style.

Orange Blossom special Charlie McCoy
https://youtu.be/MUW4LYEJyks

Orange blossom special Buddy Green
https://youtu.be/rV4YJwRStKI

Truth be told, :-) I utilized some of that backwards train sound on a famous recording when I performed the solo for the title cut of the album “Eat to the beat” with Blondie. Here is that live performance

https://youtu.be/bll2zAkwem4

Here’s another amazing backwards train sound from the Ozark Mountain daredevils, “If you want to get to heaven”

https://youtu.be/eVtHMDJcmxE

And of course one of the most famous greatest harp solos in the world featuring the backwards train sound is our very own magic dick performing whammer jammer

https://youtu.be/ASF5CpqP6HY

Nice to hear that young lady breathe some new life into that dusty instrument of ours:)!!!!!

Randy Singer Music
www.randysinger.com
954-929-7733
Talent License TA 1331