[Harp-L] Kickass country rock harmonica video by Alex Paclin

Chad Nordstrom chad.nordstrom@xxxxx
Sat Jan 8 10:25:16 EST 2022

This is the link to the specific portion you mention.

 https://youtu.be/_b6ecnuQyzs?t=330 <https://youtu.be/_b6ecnuQyzs?t=330>

There are several ad blockers you can use that will take care of the ads as well. I find the internet is unusable without ad blockers.