[Harp-L] Kickass country rock harmonica video by Alex Paclin

captron100@xxxxx captron100@xxxxx
Fri Jan 7 15:57:56 EST 2022

I posted this on my facebook page and figure I should post some great playing to harp-L too. This is presented as an instructional video by a fav of mine, a young Russian guy, too good to be this young, fellow harp-L'er Alex Paclin (using a D harp in 2nd position). To listen to this killer playing, wade thru the ubiquitous obligatory ads at the beginning, then advance the counter to 5:30 (song ends 2 1/2 min. later). If this u tube URL (address) doesn't work, just search his name and "Country-blues style harmonica lesson". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b6ecnuQyzsRon - southernmost Harp-L'er (FL Keys)