[Harp-L] Marine band 365 in key of A

Clarke Comollo ccomollo@xxxxx
Thu Sep 9 10:29:01 EDT 2021

No, the 365 are pre SBS
Used by Sonny boy WIlliamson II on numerous recordings
https://harmonicaland.com/en/32-hohner-365-28-marine-band-harmonica.html <https://harmonicaland.com/en/32-hohner-365-28-marine-band-harmonica.html>
Best Regards
Clarke

Comollo Antiques
Clarke Comollo
117 Benedict Rd
East Dorset VT 05253

Don’t forget we also offer a one some of the worlds finest vinegar!

http://www.vtantiques.com/ <http://www.vtantiques.com/>

Comollo Antiques <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Comollo-Antiques/800121133405318>

Vermont Artisanal Vinega <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vermont-Artisanal-Vinegar/1576510975966510?ref=hl>r

“The most interesting people have not lead the most pristine lives"