[Harp-L] Tony Eyers on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Zvika Dror zvikadror@xxxxx
Wed Sep 1 07:07:32 EDT 2021

Just great - one can never get enough Eyers :)
The link was missing from the email I got, so:

*Happy Hour pod*:
https://podbay.fm/p/happy-hour-harmonica-podcast/e/1630483200
*Tony's musical website*: http://harmonicatunes.com/
*Tony's Major Cross Tuning* video and link to Seydel for getting one in
your favourite key: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fn6nfMAbuA

Cheers!
Zvika