[Harp-L] Tony Eyers on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Wed Sep 1 06:05:18 EDT 2021

Tony Eyers joins me on episode 45, talking all about his Major Cross tuning, teaching websites in numerous languages, and his very own harmonica trio (it really is his very own!)
Link below, or search for 'Happy Hour Harmonica'
Tony Eyers interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

|  |  |

|  |
Tony Eyers interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

Tony Eyers joins me on episode 45. Tony is an Australian who first picked up the harmonica while studying at Yal...