[Harp-L] re-HarmonicaUK October Festival 15-17 October starting 19:00 BST

Roger Trobridge gopher@xxxxx
Wed Oct 13 18:27:37 EDT 2021

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:11:38 +0100
From: Gene Myers myers.gene at xxxxx
To: harp-l at xxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] HarmonicaUK October Festival 15-17 October starting
19:00 BST

Howard Levy’s workshop (Saturday 16 Oct - 7:30pm BST/1:30pm CDT) will be
a very interesting and possibly unique one. It is called “My Harmonica
Journey”.  Howard will be performing (solo) music from his wide ranging
career, including blues, Bach, his Concerto for Diatonic Harmonica,
Chick Corea , some jazz and of course something from the Flecktones. Not
to be missed.
For more details visit:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/harmonicaUK/permalink/4797795536905267/
The HarmonicaUK website: https://www.harmonicauk.com

Roger

Artists: Howard Levy, Adam Gussow,  Antonio Serrano,  Will Wilde,
Santiago Alvarez, Roni Eytan, Philip Henry, and Robert Legault .
We also have a competition, open jams, and a raffle with our 50 valuable
harmonica prizes worth well over $2000.
For the full schedule, or how to join the competition or raffle, check
the HarmonicaUK website https://www.harmonicauk.com