[Harp-L] Magic Dick on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Nov 27 09:09:17 EST 2021

Magic Dick joins me on episode 50.Famous for Whammer Jammer of course, but he has also created many other great recordings with the J Geils Band and beyond.
Search 'Happy Hour Harmonica' in your web browser or favourite podcast player.
Magic Dick interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

|  |  |

|  |
Magic Dick interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

Magic Dick joins me on episode 50.Magic Dick created one of the all time classic harmonica instrumentals in Wham...