[Harp-L] HARMONICA MATERIALS AFFECT ON TONE- AN OPINION

Ishta_HVA Ashram ishtananda@xxxxx
Fri Nov 26 13:43:38 EST 2021

Thanks, Steve, for sharing.
By chance have you compared the Seydel Lightening which has a stainless
steel comb with other combs? If not, do you have any thoughts about the
stainless steel comb?

Bobby

--
Ishtananda