[Harp-L] Microphones for Harmonica playing

captron100@xxxxx captron100@xxxxx
Fri May 28 10:18:36 EDT 2021

Connie Estep <esteplectricco at xxxxx> wrote: I'm looking for a microphone to use with a 10-hole harp. Any recommendations would be welcome!
Connie, I suggest that you check out this link from one of the most expert and informative harmonica related authorities on the planet -  Pat Missin.  When on this site, be sure to click the main index link for a look at all the info that is offered - https://www.patmissin.com/ffaq/q33.htmlron