[Harp-L] HOOT ( Harmonica Organ. of Texas Zoom mtg.

JERL WELCH dfwhoot@xxxxx
Sat May 15 17:18:36 EDT 2021

May 18, the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7pm, we will be having our monthly meeting via ZOOM , 7pm Texas time. All are welcome to attend . The sign in is 785 179 8202 PW -m dallashoot
2 hour meeting with discussions and open mic for all. If there's anything you'd like to discuss, then this is the time. The fun thing about these zoom meeting are the people we're having from all over. Kinda like a spah meeting. And if you'd like to have permanent info. then send me your e-mail address and I'll see to it.
Thanks Jerl Welch