[Harp-L] Member Complaint Regarding False Information and Harassment ( A. P. Gentile)

Steve Klein stevenlois1@xxxxx
Thu May 13 13:53:31 EDT 2021

In my many years of posting, I have never posted a single negative review
EVER until now. If you search my reviews, you will ONLY see the  many
vendors I have recommended.
A. P. Gentile knows full well that I was initially referred by one of these
highly respected vendors for brass cover plates for my brass Combs.  In fact
this same vendor advised him that he and all the vendors that he recommends
back up their products 100% .  Initially A. P. Gentile offered a full
reimbursement for the repair, (no I didn't sit on it- As recommended by the
technician, a brace was added to support the top skinny part of the
Saxaphonica that bent). A. P. Gentile then went back on his word and said he
would only give 50% reimbursement. It is the principle of keeping your word
that matters to me,  not the $57.  I had spent $775  for all 3 horns. It is
insulting to claim that this tiny amount of money would affect my opinion
and cause me to go to the trouble to mass publicize this.
Yes, one Facebook site did remove my original post because it had an angry
tone. I was angry that a vendor was misleading our community. I have redone
the review to keep out emotion and stick to the facts. I don't believe that
negative reviews should be squashed.:
https://youtu.be/6mnGGop0UAI