[Harp-L] Backup tracks

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sat Mar 20 18:53:53 EDT 2021

Hello Jerl... Jimi Lee's Groove/Jam Tracks are great... he has some where
he plays harmonica on them as well, that I also really like !

https://jimilee.com/jam-tracks

Shoji Naito has a lot of various blues tracks as well at:
https://www.shojinaito.com/news/2020/7/31/new-jam-tracks

Maybe you are looking for other genres than blues ?

There's a ton of backing tracks on YouTube if you are looking for a
particular song.

Ken H in OH