[Harp-L] Toots hard bopper for sale

ken karpowicz karpowicz@xxxxx
Sat Mar 13 07:45:21 EST 2021

Not new but almost unplayed Hohner Toots Hard Bopper. I tried my hand at doing making it a valveless chromatic but quickly realized I don;t know what I am doing. Valves have been replaced but it will will need attention from someone who knows how to replace valves. Besides the valves' issue this is a good sounding and as I said almost never played harmonica.
I've decided to get out of playing chromatics and stick with diatonics in first position. That's all I need in my life.

$65 and includes USPS Priority Mail shipping within the continental US.
Ken