[Harp-L] Eastop 1664 for sale

ken karpowicz karpowicz@xxxxx
Sat Mar 13 07:28:27 EST 2021

I have a very good condition Eastop 1664, brass comb 16 holer. Recently retuned to bebop tuning but easy enough to change back to standard tuning.    Clean and hardly played since the retuning and cleaning from the tech. Smoke-free and covid-free home. I've decided to get out of chromatics and stay with diatonic playing.
$200 and includes USPS Priority Mail shipping within the continental US. Please understand that Priority Mail now mean an expected delivery of from two days to two weeks of the scheduled delivery day.
Ken