[Harp-L] Bob Corritore on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Chad Nordstrom chad.nordstrom@xxxxx
Fri Jun 4 09:23:32 EDT 2021

Yeah there is something odd with those links. If you are cutting and pasting into an email client that is probably the issue.

For example, your email link worked fine. I actually never thought links were included in the announcements.