[Harp-L] Bob Corritore on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Fri Jun 4 08:57:12 EDT 2021

Hi Dennis, I included the link but I think it can be removed by formatting to HTML from the harp-l mailing list.
Here is the link again:Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast
Or search for ‘Happy Hour Harmonica’ in a web browser or on your smartphones podcast player.
Many thanks

|   |
Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

The Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast brings you interviews with some of the top harmonica players today. Contact: happyhourharmonicapodcast at xxxxx thanks to my sponsor, the Lone Wolf Blues Company. Check out some of the great pedals and amps t...
  |   |

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone