[Harp-L] Position and Key harp

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxx
Sun Jan 31 13:16:34 EST 2021

Hey Larry - and everyone else on Harp-l,

Well how about that - I did play “Take Five” in the key of C (third position on a Bb harmonica) ! ! !

Thanks, Larry, for finding that video. I had forgotten all about it.

When playing solo you get to play in any key you want :-)

Peter Madcat Ruth
	madcat at xxxxx <mailto:madcat at xxxxx>