[Harp-L] Position and Key harp

Larry Sandy slyou65@xxxxx
Sun Jan 31 13:01:37 EST 2021

Hi Peter.  Good to hear from you again.  Doing well and safe.  I watched a YouTube of you playing Take Five using a Bb so I thought that was your usual key on this tune.  https://youtu.be/_CrX5ZStzDI What key is your usual one nowadays?  Mine is what I pick up at random.  LOLBTW, today I’m cleaning 15 Session Steels and their response has returned.  Keep harpin.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad