[Harp-L] Lee Oskar

Chad Nordstrom chad.nordstrom@xxxxx
Thu Feb 25 13:35:29 EST 2021

For Lexicon in a pedal format:
Chase Bliss CXM 1978 (Lexicon 224)
Digitech Polara (7 different Lexicon algorithms)
Digitech Hardwire RV-7 (Stereo Reverb)
Digitech Hardwire Supernatural Reverb (Ambient)
Digitech iStomp series
There are also all the multi effect reverbs where you can get a similar effect (just not Lexicon) from Eventide, Empress, Source Audio, Strymon, Walrus Audio, etc..

YMMV depending on your mic, amp, and the rest of your rig. Good luck.