[Harp-L] Harmonetta Wikipedia entry: reference to Bernie Bray?

fmajor7 fmajor7@xxxxx
Fri Dec 31 08:46:57 EST 2021

Bernie Bray was a famous Canadian harmonica player who was honoured by
SPAH. Every year during the annual SPAH concert The Bernie Bray award is
given to the most talented player of the year.
https://riskas513.blogspot.com/2018/04/bernie-bray.html
Search for "Bernie Bray harmonica" in Google and you will find many
interesting links.
There are quite a few Harmonetta players these days. It is frequently used
in Harmonica groups as accompaniment. The fact it can play jazz chords
makes it very interesting also.
I have a Harmonetta which is in excellent condition and it is for sale.
If you are interested in buying it please write to me at fmajor7 at xxxxx