[Harp-L] Harmonetta Wikipedia entry: reference to Bernie Bray?

Matthew Bullis matthewbullisaz@xxxxx
Fri Dec 31 01:47:18 EST 2021

Hello, I was reading about the harmoneta while looking at Wikipedia’s list of similar piano-type instruments. While reading the article on the harmonetta, it says that perhaps Bernie Bray owned one at one time. The references for this article list two harmonica publications, but I wonder if the text was simply copied from them, because there’s no link pointing to who Bernie Bray is. Does someone know the reference, and perhaps if you have a Wikipedia account you could edit the article? I have been intrigued by the harmonetta for a few years, but haven’t come across one, and as the article says they are prone to some failure.
Thanks,
Matthew